The mobility of the IMRIS iCT enables multiple operating room (OR) configurations to meet clinical requirements and increase system utilization. Layouts include one- or two- OR configurations with a center room isolating the intraoperative CT from the surgical theater while not in use.
ADVANTAGES OF CEILING-MOUNTED RAIL SYSTEM:
- No patient transport required for imaging
- No compromises due to floor rails or wheeled systems
- Maintain familiar surgical protocols, workflow and infection control procedures
- System can travel up to 36.3 ft (11.064m) between rooms
- CT moves into or out of the OR in less than 30 seconds