Careers at IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging
On a continuous quest for cutting edge innovative technologies, IMRIS contributes to higher levels of improved medical procedures and the overall better outcomes for patients. Neurosurgeons, spinal surgeons, and neurointerventionalists use our systems for critical guidance and decision making at key points in their operative procedure.
Consistently growing, we are always looking for qualified, motivated individuals across multiple functions to join our team.
To learn more about IMRIS and available career opportunities, please email email@example.com.
Find Your Career
Research and Development
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Minnetonka, MN.
This Software Engineer will be primarily responsible for developing reliable and usable software that will enable Deerfield Imaging to deliver high quality medical products. Responsibilities include working with other staff to define and implement functional and user-interface requirements needed within a clinical setting; develop, implement and debug software tools; improve the performance reliability and reusability of existing software systems. The incumbent will effectively manage project deliverables along with daily tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, computer information systems or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of industry experience as a developer of product software
- At least 5 years of modern object-oriented programming experience such as C++, C#, or Java.
- Demonstrates knowledge of system architecture and usages of modern design techniques such as multi threading, interrupts, file i/o, inter-process communication, and network communication
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Team-oriented style that values synergy of group efforts
- Applies advanced knowledge of software development and software products in order to develop, enhance and maintain the foundation for large, complex software projects
- Closes on customer and R&D derived requirements for software development products early in the design cycle
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software coding techniques in order to take software design and produce highly efficient implementations with a defined programming language. Ensures all product code is peer reviewed
- Ensures comprehensive verification to project requirements and validation to customer needs is performed and documented
- Requires advanced usage of various programming paradigms and software development tools.
- Knowledge includes ability to debug complex software implementations using standard debugging tools
- Applies advanced knowledge of the principles and application of coding standards and the methods and guidelines for program documentation
- Follows the Deerfield Imaging development process, including the requirements for FDA submission of software
To apply for this position, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org