Sales and Marketing
As the intraoperative imaging expert, IMRIS measurably improves patient outcomes through planning, product integration and clinical workflow to give surgeons access to diagnostic quality scans in operating room suites. The IMRIS Surgical Theatre, which uniquely transport MR and CT scanners to the patient using ceiling-mounted rails are sold globally to hospitals that provide considerable value to both customers and patients. Our solutions deliver clinical services to patients in neurosurgical, spinal, interventional and orthopedic markets at best in class institutions across the globe.
We are currently looking for a Sales Director to join our IMRIS team.
The Sales Director is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the territory’s revenue/booking goals and for account relationships with all Deerfield Imaging customers. This includes the implementation of a regionalized sales strategy that focuses organizational resources on the company’s best revenue and market opportunities. This position will require one to perform sales analysis, develop a sales pipeline, and close sales.
- Using Deerfield Imaging current clients and established prospect list, create a plan that will focus sales resources on accounts that have the best revenue opportunities.
- Ensure that all customers are qualified accounts.
- Manage the Sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, and other sales-related reporting systems are up-to-date and accurate. Review this information on a regular basis to ensure all available opportunities have been identified and there is a solid plan in place to bring them to closure.
- Be responsible for the proliferation and development of the Deerfield Imaging product offering in the relevant territory by attending Regional, Local, and International Surgeon Meetings.
- Must update sales reporting tools and sales reports in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing, sales leadership or related field, plus at least 7-10 years’ relevant sales experience
- At least 3 years successfully selling capital equipment in the medical device arena
- Neurosurgery experience preferred
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience demonstrating strong negotiation skills, value selling methodology, and strategic selling technique
- Exemplary communication, presentation skills, and professional presence.
- Require up to 70% domestic travel
To apply for this position, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org