Careers at IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging
On a continuous quest for cutting edge innovative technologies, IMRIS contributes to higher levels of improved medical procedures and the overall better outcomes for patients. Neurosurgeons, spinal surgeons, and neurointerventionalists use our systems for critical guidance and decision making at key points in their operative procedure.
Consistently growing, we are always looking for qualified, motivated individuals across multiple functions to join our team.
To learn more about IMRIS and available career opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Career
Office of the Customer
Manufacturing and Operations
As the intraoperative imaging expert, IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging measurably improves patient outcomes through planning, product integration and clinical workflow to give surgeons access to diagnostic quality scans in operating room suites. The IMRIS Surgical Theatre, which uniquely transport MR and CT scanners to the patient using ceiling-mounted rails are sold globally to hospitals that deliver clinical services to patients in neurosurgical, spinal, interventional and orthopedic markets.
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Operations Supervisor to join our Manufacturing team in Minnetonka, MN.
This Manufacturing Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all plant production operations and leading the implementation of appropriate manufacturing methodologies throughout Deerfield Imaging. Responsibilities will include providing leadership and support to his/her team during the product development process; developing processes and procedures for the proper assembly and testing of Deerfield Imaging products; identifying and implementing efficiency and cost reduction opportunities; and the management of the Assembly area.
- Leading and effectively manage the production section of Deerfield Imaging using accepted principles and processes to optimize work flow, facilitate effective coordination between departments, ensure high standards of employee safety, and effect consistent achievement of high cost efficiencies
- Provides leadership to the Manufacturing Engineering and Assembly teams
- Interface with R&D, CS, QA and Logistics Develops process and procedures
- Presents and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for the development of team members
- Responsible for quality and risk management of all Deerfield Imaging activities associated with Manufacturing Engineering and production/assembly
- Exhibits leadership practices consistent with company values and traits
- Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are followed in the production area
- Provides training and guidance on the use of work orders, assembly documents, production drawings and sample assemblies
- Coordinate the assembly, test and shipment of all Deerfield Imaging products
- Implement Deerfield Imaging quality system to the production process
- Monitor, measure, and report manufacturing engineering and production performance
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience including 3-5 years of management experience, preferred
- Manufacturing Engineering experience in medical device industry
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in product/process development in a related field, preferred
- Capable of identifying and embracing innovation
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint etc), and engineering drawing packages
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
To apply for this position, please submit resumes to email@example.com